Saturday 18 February 2017

NAK KULIT BERSIH TAK? YOU SHOULD TRY THIS SET

Assalamualaikum. Hye. Its been quite long since I left blog world. I just had to settled few things back then.

Okey. As what had written on the title above, I believe most of you asked this to yourself, "Set apa?"

Set yang saya maksudkan tadi ialah KDOLL BEAUTY SKINCARE.

This is my instagram shop @suave.rosa

YOu may go to my facebook page SUAVE ROSA

This skin care product has been on a spotlight after getting so much attention by the consumers regardless women or men. They have tried this and it works.

It is good for your skin especially for those with a sensitive skin. I would like to recommend you guys to try this.

1. How much is it? It cost you only RM70 SM and RM80 SM per set.

2. How long it takes to receive a reply to my message? I will reply ASAP.

Jom kita cuba, InshaALLAH kulit akan jadi lebih sihat dan bersih.


1 comment:

  1. Macam-macam produk kecantikkan sekarang ini.

    1st time dengar produk ni

    ReplyDelete